Solar Energy, Wind Energy & Other Services
- Save thousands of Rands
- Save Money from Day 1. Stabilize your power costs. After the system has paid for itself, you are producing free power, lowering the costs of the remaining power you buy from the utility.
- Freeze future electricity cost and avoid unpredictable electricity tariff increases
- Receive tax incentives – take note commercial solar installations are 100% tax deductible.
- Avoid the Nuclear deals cost trap – Remember nuclear build programme will sky rocket electricity cost.
- Drive environmental accountability.
- Increase your property value.
- Low maintenance.
- Solar Power is Clean, Renewable and Free for all.
- Get Guaranteed 25 yr performance solar performance.
Wind energy is a free renewable energy source that will never run out. At Smart Energy SA we know that Cape Town’s weather is ideal to cultivate wind energy. Get affordable wind energy for your home or business today.
Wind Energy in South Africa
Cape Town’s weather is ideal to cultivate Wind Energy in South Africa and to date there are wind farm projects set up around towns in the Western Cape to cultivate wind energy. A very sustainable source of energy, wind power is looked at by many as a viable, cleaner option.
Wind Energy Advantages:
- Free and infinite resource
- Clean energy source
- Brings electricity to rural communities
- Reduce the dependency on fossil fuels
Solar Water Heating
Many think that the electric geyser will be replaced by a solar geyser, this is wrong. Your conventional geyser will be replaced by a Solar Water Heater. Speak to us about both Active and Passive Solar Water Heating Systems.
Solar Water Heater Benefits:
- Hot water throughout the year
- Reduced energy bills
- A lower carbon footprint
Whether you need a reliable, sustainable power supply for your house or business, Smart Energy SA is here to help. We supply a wide range of products.
Smart Energy SA specialises in internal combustion bio diesel generators. A cleaner option compared to fossil fuel powered energy. Bio Diesel generators can be used in large establishments and residential spaces because it is available in both single and three-phase.
Don’t be left in the dark and help the environment by choosing the greener, cleaner option.
Hydronic underfloor heating systems
Heated water is circulated along reinforced polythene piping with separate circuits for different rooms and areas. Each circuit is connected to a manifold with regulating valves and a thermostat so different rooms can be heated to different temperatures and at different times, minimising unnecessary energy use.
The manifolds distribute water at temperatures of 35-60ºC which in turn heats the floor to a comfortable constant between 18-29oC. When the room reaches a pre-set temperature the thermostat signals to a valve on the manifold to close the circuit in that room.
There are three main types of wet underfloor heating:
- Floating floors
- Suspended floors
- Suspended floors
Beautiful solar power day and night by Smart Energy SA
Why Choose Us?
We offer high quality products and services and are continually working on the improvement of these to get better every day. We ensure our employees’ are highly qualified and service driven to gear high levels of customer satisfaction.
What We Will Do For You
We have always found our dealings with them to be professional and informative. Smart Energy SA is high up on our list of must have providers, they never mind handling daft question telephone calls and go the extra mile to give us what we want.